Adult Nurse Practitioner-ANCC Board Certified Licensed Esthetician
- Baccalaureate in the Science of Nursing, Southern Illinois University – Edwardsville June 1992
- Adult Medical-Surgical Intensive Care Nursing/Adult Medical-Surgical Floor Nursing
- Licensed Esthetician 2001
- Permanent Cosmetic Technician 2002
- Masters in the Science of Nursing, Saint Louis University – Saint Louis, MO December 2011
- Adult Nurse Practitioner Board Certified by ANCC April 2012
- Aesthetic Nurse with over 12 years of experience specializing in Botox Cosmetic, Dermal Fillers (Belotero, Juvederm Ultra Plus XC, Restylane, Radiesse, Sculptra), eCO2 Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Chemical Peels, FotoFacial RF, Microdermabrasion, Permanent Cosmetics- Eyeliner/Eyebrows, Pre- and Post-operative Cosmetic Surgery Consultation and Education
- Member of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Member of Golden Key International Honour Society
- Member of Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals
Mission: My mission is to provide superior patient care; help patients achieve their individual goals; assist individuals in projecting a positive inner and outer energy; approach treatments conservatively for a natural appearance and graceful aging process.
Our society, demands that we maintain an active lifestyle into our later years and, yes, we want to stay healthy and vibrant for as long as possible. It is thought that our longevity is 25% genetics and 75% lifestyle. If we have positive feelings about ourselves, we are apt to be more physically active and engaged with the world. My goal is to foster a close, professional relationship with my patients in which I provide skilled, safe and appropriate cosmetic care to encourage them to live life to the fullest.