If your upper or lower eyelids have begun to sag or have become puffy or baggy, there are several procedures available to you to make your eyes look more beautiful and youthful. If you are unhappy with the way your eyes look, you may be an excellent candidate for Cosmetic Lid Surgery in St. Louis.
Some of the results that Cosmetic Lid Surgery can accomplish are:
- Remove excess skin that hangs from the upper eyelids.
- Correct droopy upper eyelids.
- Reduce puffiness in the upper or lower lids.
- Eliminate eye bags.
- Add a crease to the upper lids of single-lidded eyes,
What is Cosmetic Lid Surgery Like?
Most procedures last only one or two hours, and they are all done on an outpatient basis, which means that you can go home the same day. You will experience only minimal discomfort afterward, but each procedure is slightly different. So, visit our individual pages for the various types of lid surgeries available at Ophthalmic Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery, Inc. in St. Louis:
- Brow Lift and Endoscopic Browlift Elevation for sagging upper eyelids and/or sagging eyebrows.
- Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty for upper lids that droop or have excess skin.
- Lower Eyelid Blepharoplasty for lower lid eye bags.
- Asian Blepharoplasty for adding a crease in single-lidded upper eyelids.
Call our office today at (314) 567-3567 for a consultation to find out which Cosmetic Lid Surgery procedure will bring you the beautiful new look you want.